Hong Kong was truly great place to visit as it provides better way to relax and relieve stress of life and have fun at the same time learning new things that broaden our horizons. During my Hong Kong visit, I have learned three important values that I can and will apply in my daily life. First, learning the value of friendship, that friendship is one good source of inspiration when you are traveling as for me when I visited Hong Kong, the people are very warm and friendly. Like for example, during my visit to Hong Kong’s Ocean Park, the staff and management of the adventures from the place was so nice to me, telling me wonderful stories of how creative animals are like the dolphins, they taught how to feed dolphins right and from there, I found friendship in them. I agree that no man is an island, so therefore, every time I go on vacation or a trip, I will always take in me the value of friendship despite the fact that we have certain cultural difference, it never hinder me to embrace friendship during my trip in Asia’s most renowned night market – Hong Kong city. Thus, another indication for valuing friendship was that during my trip to Hong Kong Disneyland, I can see many family and friends around taking pictures from one character to another as in my case, my good friend is with me and we took picture together with the famous character, Mickey Mouse. Learning that in life, the value of friendship is unique and that it can make your journeys full of fun, joy and laugher as you savor each moment just like myself, I took each moment special knowing that friends are just around giving their support and most captivating smiles. Also, I even found special friendship with the dolphins at the Ocean Park, these charming creatures are friendly and will entertain friends nicely.


 


 


            The second lesson that I learned from my visit to Hong Kong is that I found the value of handwork and patience as the people in Hong Kong are working hard just to earn money even during nighttime. How people value their work despite problems is amazing and that the patience of persuading customers was really cool. The value of handwork and patience in everything is really important, I feel that every individual should value their work and be patient enough for some adjustments that goes with it, after all life is not that easy to live everyday, we have to patient in reaching our dreams and if it does come true then, it must be accompanied with right attitude and handwork. The other example I can share relating to the values mentioned was that during my Hong Kong visit, I have observed that the busy streets of the city during nighttime are really exerting handwork in selling goods to people especially to the visitors of the place as one incidence was that when one person is singing love songs from one corner of the busy streets just to give happiness on the people walking and if the people would make song requests, they have to give certain amount to the person singing the song. Noticing, that handwork was everywhere the place and the patience it served to those nighttime vendors on the streets. I have learn to have patience in the things I do in life that will be of happiness and to others and that during my visit to Hong Kong, I take in me that handwork is really a factor to achieve success and be contented of my life no matter what it brings me and wherever my faith leads me, I am learning life over and over again. 


 


 


            Lastly, learning the respect for culture and nationalism was evident as my visit to Hong Kong provided certain imaginative avenue of my creative imagination because of the beautiful theme in becoming witness to Hong Kong’s unique spirit and candid beauty. Strolling around its busy streets and making gazes to many fascinating lights, I learn that every place deserves full respect for valuing the culture and nationalism that embodies the country, the feeling that I can be proud too of my country’s culture and its events and learning that every culture has its amazing worth that are found in such aspects of human life and how people recognize a good and healthy lifestyle Furthermore, applying the nationalistic value also in my beloved hometown is what capture me most, after my trip in Hong Kong, I can really say that I am so blessed to be in my own land, united with its nature and environment, free to move and that everyday I can feel that I am safe and secure wherever I go and also realize the value of calmness and serenity of soul. The places I had been in Hong Kong were really nice places and are one of the factors for me to say, Oh! I’m in-love with my country’s unique spirit because Hong Kong helped me realized it.



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top