COMPUTER JOBS INDUSTRY QUESTIONNAIRE


 


            You were chosen as a respondent to answer this survey – questionnaire on “COMPUTER JOBS INDUSTRY.” Your answers will provide the data needed in this study. Rest assured that your answers would be treated with utmost confidentiality. Thank you very much.


 


 


                                                            Researcher  


 



 
Part 1.  Profile of Respondent

 


Direction: Please fill up in all the necessary information about yourself. Don’t leave any item unanswered.


 


a.            Age  _______


b.            Gender


Male ( )           Female ( )


c.            Course Taking __________________


d.            Year Level _____________________


e.            Place of origin ___________________


f.             Current Location _________________


g.            Civil Status


Single ( )        Married ( )      Separated ( )             Widow/Widower ( )


h.            Why did you choose your course? Choose among the following:


My parents wanted me to take this course ( )


It was a personal choice ( )


Most of my friends are taking the same course ( )


I have a deep interest in my current course since high school ( )


Others (Please specify)


________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 


i.              What are your future career goals? Choose one…


Work for a firm ( )                             Teach in the academe ( )


Build my own business ( )             Get married after studying ( )


Pursue further studies ( )


 


Part 2.  Career in the IT Industry Direction:       Encircle the number corresponding to your answer

 


                        5          -           Strongly Agree


                        4          -           Agree


                        3          -           Uncertain


                        2          -           Disagree


                        1          -           Strongly Disagree


 


1.            By the time I graduate from college,


there would still be a high demand


for the training I’ve acquired


in my course.                                          5          4          3          2          1


 


2.            I am very eager to work in an


IT-related firm.                                        5          4          3          2          1                                                         


3.            I am well aware of the advantages


of having a strong grasp of IT.             5          4          3          2          1


 


4.            I learn a lot from my course.                5          4          3          2          1


5.            I am confident that I will


be employed right after graduation


because of my IT background.                        5          4          3          2          1


 


6.            I am willing to pursue a career


Other than those related to IT.             5          4          3          2          1


 


7.            The lessons in my course is


more complex than I’ve expected.      5          4          3          2          1


 


8.            The current overabundance of


IT-related jobs would still be present


after I graduate.                                      5          4          3          2          1


 


9.            I find the idea of working in an IT


firm challenging.                                                5          4          3          2          1


 


10.         I intend to pursue a career


Involving Information Technology      5          4          3          2          1


 


11.         I have apprehensions about my


future career in IT.                                 5          4          3          2          1


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top