In wrapping up this very challenging and interesting class, or should I say one of the best courses I took for the rest of my academic pursuit, I learned many things. Fulfillment is an understatement for me to describe the existing emotion within my being. The learning experience that I had in relation to my own intellectual development and not to mention my overall personality is worth remembering. Several weeks of learning the basic and as well as the complexities of this course led me to realization that the world we lived in is truly amazing. There are many great things that are hidden within the limits of books and other information that are now known by me. Through this class, I explored the wonderful horizons of knowledge and identified facts. I experienced the immeasurable excitement and enjoyment as interact with other people and not to forget, the alluring feeling of appreciation of to my educator. There are many teachers in this world but only few have the ability to inculcate true knowledge and touch people’s lives. The kindness, patience, and understanding of my teacher will always remain in my thoughts. All in all, the knowledge as well as the experiences that I acquired all throughout the duration of the class contributed to the enrichment of my total being.


            On the contrary, I wanted to share my opinion on some things that should be taken into particular attention in order for this course to be more enjoyable. There should be more efficient application of school facilities and materials. For instance, the blackboard must be high-end and automatic. Relating to my experience, the blackboard ran slow, so when we tried to answer our discussion question and post them, it took so long. This distorts our attention and focus to learning.


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top