I am an active person, I would like to visit to a new place and explore new things. I can truly say that traveling is my top hobby and I will have my schedule set up and start to travel in various places during vacation. In my opinion, being able to travel and have the adventures can be beneficial to everyone. Traveling is one way to relax and relieve stress of life and have fun at the same time learning new things that broaden our horizons. One of the places I love to spend my life with is Hong Kong as it is place that have various personalitie along with the influences and connections from China. The hallmark of the Hong Kng city caught my eye as there is this frenzied vibrancy and delicious cuisine worldwide. I have learned that the Hong Kong people had good touches in certain urban landscapes that are reflected in such surfaces around the City having the charm of what one would consider as the region of China. I am amazed by the city’s impact to modern lifestyle as there offers the same upscale shopping malls and boutiques found in other nation. The value of a more organized living is really prrsent as seen throigh Hong Kong’s beautiful greenery and hiking trails, making the whole city unique. I have also learned that Hong Kong city is known for its incredible efficiency as outcome of its convenient transport, quick customer service and fast pace establishments. During my travel, I realized that the city’s climate was ideal as the humidity is quite high of high temperatures and being a rugby fan too and like to party, occasionally will have to come to Hong Kong during the weekend of its Rugby Sevens. However, Hong Kong despite busy streets on the night, I observed that Hong kong people still spend quality time for family reunions and paying visits to family members and relatives as well. Thus, learning that during Christmas season in Hong Kong is one of captivating to have great visit as the Hong Kong shops and shopping centers are being wonderfully decorated and the charismatic value is present as the city embodies the festive mood anywhere in the streets.


            Truly, Hong Kong provides imaginative avenue of my creative imagination because of its beautiful theme parks as mostly the visitors do not need to obtain visas in advance from Hong Kong. Then, during my travel and stay in Hong Kong, I have learned that some kiosks from downstairs foyer that issues them. The local life is pretty good as there provides effective way to know how Hong Kong people live is to experience the local life of ordinary Hong Kong residents. The visit to certain public housing estate and private one makes every person accept the warm welcome shown and the spirit of entertaining guests in becoming witnesses of Hong Kong’s unique spirit and candid beauty. Strolling around its busy streets and making gazes to many fascinating lights, I noticed that there can be less struggle among business people and business firms learning that the Hong Kong teenagers spend their pocket money on overpriced sneakers for instance. Yes, just wander and embrace and have no worries since, most of the areas in HK town are safe and secure as it was worth my travel since, I went to several Hong Kongish places like for instance, Temple Street and Seafood Street as well as Apliu Street respectively learning that Hong Kong is one of the best place to eat and tastes everything that is yummy and healthy also. Furthermore, having the nationalistic value, Hong Kong is not merely skyscrapers and it’s better to go to the countryside and that includes Hong Kong’s marine park and country park.


            During my visit, I have also learned that Hong Kong has many bright lights and the pollution of HK city is for a spell as there are chances to open countryside fishing villages also the secluded beaches and there is room for hiking, camping and other recreational activities. Aside, I have been to Sharp peak which is famous for its steep slope with a view from the top is terrific and fabulous and realized the value of calmness and serenity of soul. Thus, Hong Kong Wetland Park is relaxing amidst such ecological mitigation area as one can stroll along network of boardwalks built over the marshy area and watch birds from a tower and by just being there is a wonderful expereince. Hong Kong Disneyland is really the place to be when you are in Hong Kong as there can be great offerings of good attractions like the Festival of the Lion King show and short queues most of the year, the values of art, literature and music is evident and learning that Hong Kong also is for education aspect of their people most especially the kids. Then, I have learned that HK Ocean Park has its amazing roller coaster rides and big aquarium togerther that made me realize how great man-made creation is that provides happiness and adventures to visitors like myself and really, the cablecar is proven to be an icon and the essential link amid two parts of Ocen Park giving terrific views of China Sea. Wow!, travelling on a bus and or tram is ideal for looking the whole shades of Hong Kong as it allow me to see diverse lifestyles in such districts The places I had been in Hong Kong like for example, Sai Kung and Lei Yu Mun are truly nice places to find better restaurants as the served dishes really tastes good and is of health benefit also and one of the factor for me to say, Oh! I’m in-love with Hong Kong’s un



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top