This assignment is about the ethical analysis of a business issue. The article I have chosen is BRIDGEWORK COLLAPSE RINGS CHANGES.


I have enclosed the example of this business written essay from my friend who studied previous semester. He got the A- for this assessment. I choose the same article which is “Bridgework collapse rings changes” in the URL:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/topic/story.cfm?c_id=164&objected=10453042. Please follow up the sample which i attached the file to you but DO NOT COPY word by word or the same way of writing as TurnitinUK will catch it and its illegal in my university policy.


This assessment requires:


1. Introduction (app 200 words)
2. Ethical Analysis (app 1000 words)
3. Conclusion (app 300 words)
4. References (must APA 5th edition)


plus the Article analysis in the back of the assignment


You are required to apply two theories only from Act Utilitarianism, Kantian Ethics or Virtue Ethics as presented in the assigned readings to your selected issue as part of your ethical analysis.


Please read the file instruction of the assignment clearly and the marking criteria to make sure you are doing in the right way or not. It should be look at before start writing the essay.


I need the assignment urgently there4 please do it asap for me before due day.


If you have trouble to open the five-ply contact to me through my email immediately:


I would like the expert person to do for me this paper as this is extremely difficult paper in my university. Many student fail for this one. Therefore please put ur heart to write it carefully. U got the sample and u got the article, please do it carefully and logically for me.


I will email you the file attach for the handout of the theories which need to apply in this assignment.



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top