‘Why I am uniquely qualified to enter Bachelor of Art, Design and Media faculty in Nanyang Technology University?’ – A Short Essay


 


 


 


 


            Why I am to be qualified to enter Art, Design and Media Faculty in Nanyang University? well, I do believe that I have good qualities of being a student having exposed to a better environment upon acquiring my degree in Architecture. I am fascinated to discover and foster my talents and skills in dealing to abstract concepts and integrate them into concrete ideas that will help me shape my visions in life like for instance, through expressing them in art drawings, architectural designs and graphics media. I am a person who has positive outlook in life and I believe that enough education is the ticket to gain confidence in myself, that I can do something that will contribute to the goals and principles of the University. I am uniquely qualified because I am a unique rational being capable of achieving things through determination and hard work and has a strong drive to always do my best in every endeavor I take. I desire to be a professional someday not just for my personal reasons for success but also I dream to serve the community and inculcate whatever knowledge I will gain from this challenging yet fulfilling journey of soaring high and be a transform person inside and out.


 


 


 


 


 


            I love to discover the wonders of life that is mirrored by those beautiful art designs and media modifies that beauty. I am curious as to how such technicalities work in creating a masterpiece, something that is uniquely created by those great minds. I have proper disposition and values as a student that has changed me to become a better person everyday as reflected in my academic life and career. I want to explore, learn things that is worth for a learning experience and share my hopes and dreams so that I may become a good example for others and be a positive motivation to the Singapore society. Thus, it is also my ambition to contribute something useful for the culture and the arts in Singapore as it can be possible through engaging to extensive activities that will add color to the country in order for its tourism to always shine and be in top form among other countries. Yes, I am uniquely qualified because I don’t only want to enhance my abilities and potentials but also I have future hopes and dreams for the University and the community as a whole.



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top