CATHERINE CHOI


Email Address: catherine1022@gmail.com


 


 



 


January 15, 2008


 


 


Name:


Title:


Address:


 


Dear Sir/Madam:


 


            I am writing to express my interest to be part of your organisation as a (Position) as mentioned in your publication, and have enclosed by resume for your consideration. . I am currently taking the course of Advanced Diploma in Marketing and will be graduated in September. To further enhance my knowledge in this field, I will be taking a Bachelor Degree in Marketing.


 


            Review of my qualifications and credentials will confirm that I have performed well as the catalyst for successful management, marketing, customer service, supplemented by high-calibre marketing qualifications and a proven track record for providing value to the customers through my 5 years of experience in the field of marketing and operations management.


 


            Other highlights of my backgrounds that may be of interest to you include my creativity, resourcefulness and hardworking. I also consider myself as a dynamic team player. I also have proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Have well organized plan, methodical and charismatic working attitude.


 


            With strong communication skills and dynamic presentation, let me also note that one of my strengths is my ability to build harmonious relationships within and outside the organisation. As described, the (Position) sounds like a perfect match, and I would very much appreciate the chance for a personal interview.


 


            Thank you in advance for your time.


 


                                                                       


                                                                        Sincerely,


 


                                                                 Catherine Choi


           



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top