My name is , I am 24 years old.  I believe that I have the essential characteristics as I am active, outgoing and approachable and a responsible student. As of now, I am in my final year taking up Associate of Arts in Bilingual Communication Studies (French and English) at Community College of City University. In the past few years, I have gained some working experiences. I had work for YMCA as a programmed assistant for 2 years and it gives the opportunity to become a better person as I have to deal with the training programs and newsletter works and gives the chance for to serve other people and guide them as they are volunteers who visit some elderly, disable and the mentally retarded individual. 


 


            However, I realized that there is a need for my educational career to grow a much higher level and that I decided to have a further study and studied Marketing and media of higher diploma in HKU Space last 2004-2005. Education for me is important as it helps me achieve a personal touch of security in facing my future and be prepared to life changing situation. Aside, I think learning environment is very important to a student, especially to those people who go back to school again after many years. Then, I have consulted my parents and friends and given me suggestions to think and decide so therefore, I went to the open days that held by different University. Eventually, I applied for the Associate of Arts in Bilingual Communication Studies (French and English) of Community College of City University.  I did worry as French was very new to me, but after 2 years of studying the program my interest of learning French kept growing.


 


 


            Thus, it catches my interest and full attention, many thanks to my professor for he taught me a lot of things and has also taught me many different skills to survive in the business world. Amicably, life in City University was enjoyable as I joined certain extracurricular activities in school such as swimming, golf, social dance as well as physical fitness in order to make my school life more interesting. During last summer, I had joined the Tsinghua University of national studies which were organized by HKYTSA and I am so lucky that I received the scholarship from City University and have the chance to go to France for one month. I did feel proud of myself. However, studying in Community College of City University to gain an Associate Degree is my first step as I did not sit for the HKALE examinations.


 


            Henceforth, Associate Degree is my entry ticket to study the Bachelor Degree. I’m sincere of learning French and its culture as my ultimate aspiration is to really gain a Master degree in France. Well, maybe it is too far from now to discuss about master degree but, this is my desire and I am willing to strive harder in order for me to achieve it – soar high and aim high is what it should be. In the future, I am positive that I can contribute useful things in binding the French culture towards the Chinese culture and I am really looking forward to teach French in China and allowing the people know and feel how great it is to have such knowledge in French languages and the captivating beauty of France as well.


 


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top