To be in one with the developmental and behavioral pediatrics fellowship is a lifetime achievement for me, I am currently in third year being a pediatric resident. For one, I believe the causes of gender identity disorders in childhood and adolescents are multi-factorial. Then, such co-morbidities exist in children with gender identity disorders such as separation anxiety, depression, emotional and behavioral difficulties, child abuse and suicide attempts in the adolescent. Furthermore, research is an imperative tool for realizing a definite purpose and goals from within a particular education field and that such detailed interests will be put into action and that being a part of the pediatric domain realizes such desirable interests for me to undertake in timeframe as it will be subject to research investigation and that to be accepted in the developmental and behavioral pediatrics fellowship is a great honor and achievement.


 


            Indeed, I am interested in children particular with those gender identity disorders and for such study, I want to focus specifically on prevention of the said disorder as I want to recognize at the same time determine if certain treatment and or such interventions pointing towards gender identity disorder do amicably prevent depression and suicide among teenagers and thus, integrating a meta analysis study on the matter is what I am looking forward and that I will be conducting comprehensive research within primary and secondary grounds in relation to qualitative and quantitative methods of research thus, proposing to conduct such research experiment in a form of case study analysis at the same time doing surveys in a questionnaire format as much as possible within a one on one interaction to my subjects as they will by potential participants, and that experience strikes in from within my limited with a boy with gender identity disorder that had motivated me to have such informed interest in the field. The outcomes can be in such valid responses from within critical assessment of the study to be undertaken into research paradigm.


 


 


            Moreover, upon my child development rotation, I have met Christopher, a five year old boy who wished to be a girl. He liked to play with dolls, enjoyed activities such as cooking and cleaning, wanted to play with only girls at school, assumed female roles and avoided rough activities with boys. Indeed, for my fellowship, I want to concentrate in developing behavioral therapies, implementing social and educational interventions to families, children and adolescents. It is important for them to recognize and accept gender identity problems, encourage exploration, and provide a helpful and supportive environment.


 


            Ideally, I dream to contribute more practicality into the field as I want to determine certain relevant literature studies that has a core knowledge base of an ideal developmental behavioral pediatrics into such clinical supervision in order for me to exercise rightful competence in assessing several variations and centering on teenagers with developmental and behavioral disorders. I want to be an advocate and be in one with certain support group who desires to provide interdisciplinary experience with some disciplines in the providing services for children with special needs that includes general pediatrics, upon having an understanding of such specific interventions needed from within and collaborate with other fellows to acquire adequate knowledge of support services and the educational system into realization of meaningful research experience of the study related to developmental-behavioral pediatrics as throughout the fellowship to prepare educational material for presentation to the pediatric residents and such colleagues from such clinical set up.


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top