Application Essay


           


Knowledge is an unlimited data which made me crave for more.  Within me is the hunger and thirst for more information on different studies of interest.  In my own view, knowledge gives me the impression of a never-ending process.  A single field is never enough to satisfy my eagerness for more understanding of things that would interest me.  Versatility is then one of the personal characters that are apparent in my pursuit of broadening my knowledge.


 


I have been studying in the field of Science in a community college recently wanting to shift to Business course.  This is in line with my aspiration in widening and extending my knowledge capacity.  Exploring new and interesting field would be guided through my desire, drive, and strong determination in reaching my preferred choice of study. 


 


I have been performing well throughout the period of my study in the community college.  Not to brag, I have achieved a high Grade Point Average during the learning process at the community college.  It was then that I decided to venture on things that interest me the most and that is the line of Business. 


 


With my utmost yearning for the said field, I believe I would be a successful business student at the university.  In my part, it would be an honor coming into the university and in return, I will be doing the best that I could do for the name of the university. 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top