June 21, 2007


 


[Name of Letter Recipient]


[Position of Letter Recipient]


[Name of School]


[Address of School]


 


Dear Sir/Ma’am:


Greetings!


This is to request your permission to transfer my stream of study from BBA Major in Information Systems to BBA Major in Marketing. By changing my major, I would be studying towards an area of great interest in academic learning and as an anticipated future career path.


 


Studying Information Systems as a major has not been rewarding, personally or academically, to me since I have not been able to develop or maintain strong motivation to complete this course. Since I have already failed one computer course, I would not want to proceed in completing the course knowing that I would not probably be able to succeed. My level of interest in Information Systems as a field of study has not been sufficient to help me cope up with the demands of the course. Concurrently, my interest in Marketing as an area of learning is greater and I believe this would be sufficient to motivate me to meet all the academic requirements of the course while enjoying the learning experience and being a responsible steward of time and resources.


 


Moreover, Information Systems as a major involves the mastery of technical knowledge and skills in computer hardware and software. This applies to business management processes involving the application of computer tools and systems different from the implementation of business communication strategies and techniques. In line with this distinction, my capabilities are geared towards business communications management instead of computer-mediated systems management. Shifting to Marketing as a major would be consistent with my skills.   


 


I hope for your kind consideration. Thank you very much.


 


Sincerely,


 


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top