PHOTOGRAPHIC ART MANIFESTO


Photography can be defined as the efficient and effective process of producing pictures through the utilization of light. Photography focuses on the careful management of the processes involved in the recording of various light patterns. A photographer, on the other hand, is referred to as an individual who has achieved a significant popularity status for his / her practice of photographical artworks. Going back in history, the term “photography” became existent during the 1800s. And together with this existence was also the start of the booming number of photography as another type of art.


All over the years I have encountered many concepts and ideas regarding the realm of photography. But among these concepts I became interested in the concept of places of production of commodities. This concept of photography is now commonly referred to as a realm where commodities in the real world are not the ones really portrayed, but instead utilizes pictures in a subjective way. In this concept of photography pictures of places of production of commodities seem to portray real places in a simple manner, but in truth it is only an illusion of the true object. Such places were often described to capture a particular intrinsic characteristic of the object rather than its external characteristics.


Whatever angle we see it, it is undeniable that the concept of places of production of commodities in photography has gained considerable appreciation of not only the art enthusiasts but also even the simplest citizens. A great deal of emphasis lies on the efficiency and effectiveness of these processes. Therefore, in order to better understand this concept of photography, it is important to analyze the internal processes.


My photograph’s overall theme, places of production of commodities, tends to be socially conservative. The visual aspects of my photographs are more likely conservative in nature. The real meanings of my photographs can be ascertained through the instant reflection of the absurd into the “real” which may or may not be further investigated in the rest of the photographs. One may try to investigate for the purpose of discovering such ephemeral sequences, and partly with the concept of trying to mend my photographs in their own minds out of the disoriented components. Such an example is very common nowadays, with numerous media organizations and the existence of the remote controls will force individuals to select their favorite channels searching for that particular scene which deviates from the reality.


My photographs included automatist outputs and interpretations of places of production of commodities. My photographs also reflected my un-appreciation of mass produced commodities which are not necessities to survive. Not only did my photographs focus on symbolic representations, but also to the symbolisms present in unclear relationships to the visual reflections.


Because my photographs seem to systematize my ideas regarding places of production of commodities and the artworks they present, some individuals find my photographs extremely difficult to comprehend. This idea however is hypothetical in nature. When I captured my photographs, I based my principles towards freeing my collective state of mind through tapping the imaginative capabilities of my “unconscious mind“. For me, this principle of altering daily real situations toward one that integrates the concepts of mass production of commodities and the unconscious capabilities of the mind have manifested itself for the purpose of releasing the personal, cultural, political and social revolution, sometimes pertained to as a complete evolution of life in terms of independence and emotions. At various instances, I find myself coinciding with the beliefs of the concepts of mass production of commodities to enable the progress of wild economic and social developments.


Because of my photographs’s graphic quality, the images can be viewed and taken in quickly, however they resist speedy interpretation and remain ambiguous. They speak to our subconscious and are expressions of our own subconscious. My photographs possess this kind of dialect of clarity and mystery. During the process of capturing the photos, I decided to take up and incorporate a wide variety of influences in respect with the places of production of commodities. I combined contradictory tendencies, and meld them together in my own personal style, in which intellect and feeling, consciousness and the subconscious, objective form and subjective intuition combined to form a single unity. 


More distinctively my photographs represent an art that reflects strong feelings and emotions. My photographs may not really be appealing to the viewer’s eyes, but it has the capability to touch the viewer through the portrayal of intense emotions and ideas very much reflective of the places of production of commodities.


It is interesting to divulge my basic innate characteristics which contributed towards the development of my photographs’ effective images.


·         Mental Stability


Mental stability was crucial especially in my pursuit of the concept of places of production of commodities as well as the management and development of the processes accompanying it. It was important for me to remain updated with the latest developments in mass production of commodities to be able to stay aware and knowledgeable in all issues.


·          Performance and Credibility


The capturing of my best photographs came as a result of my strong ability to express my feelings and emotions. The strong reflection of my photographs in the viewer’s eyes could also be linked to my effective strategic planning. Thus, my photograph’s credibility increased.


·         Planning and Strategy Formation Capabilities


Planning and strategy formation created the need for me to become aggressive especially in the area of making my photographs known to the public.


·         Photograph capturing abilities.


Upon arriving at the correct concept of photograph, I gained confidence in my ability to make critical decisions or choices especially when the integrity of my photographs was on the line. Thus, I searched for even more challenges and opportunities where I could further enhance my photograph capturing abilities.


·         Holistic Mindset of Mass Production of Commodities Issues


Through the exposure to various puzzling mass production of commodities issues, I along the process was able to develop a holistic mindset regarding these issues surrounding me. I now became a keen observer of the truths and lies surrounding the issue being tackled, instead of relying on mere hearsays. The continuous pursuit of the truth behind the puzzling mass production of commodities issues enabled me to consistently practice and enhance a healthy and holistic mindset which made it difficult for detractors to give influence. Because of this holistic approach, I was able to effectively select the right photographic concept and continued to maximize this potential for future use.



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top