Having the basic background about pharmacy, I am well aware of the demands this course would require. In spite of this, I am very determined to become a pharmacist. This confidence is actually derived from three essential keys that I have, which I believe will help me accomplish all the requirements in the pharmacy course. These keys include my experience, interest and character. For the past two years, I have been working in a pharmacy, which allowed me to be exposed on the different responsibilities of a pharmacist. This experience also taught me the different skills and important information that a pharmacist must know in actual practice. The working experience I had in the pharmacy also helped me obtained one of my important keys, and that is interest.


As I was able to observe a professional pharmacist during my work experience, I became more interested to become like one in the future. I extremely believe in the concept that doing things, no matter how difficult they are, becomes easy as long as you are interested in doing them; thus, I consider my interest on pharmacy as a key for me to overcome the challenges of pharmacy education. Even at a young age, my interest for pharmacy was exhibited through my interest in science and math. Furthermore, when my grandmother was ill, I developed a deep curiosity on medicines and their ability to heal all sorts of diseases. Here, I was able to familiarize myself about the different drugs and their distinct capabilities to cure. From curiosity, I became more determined to work in the healthcare field and contribute to the health maintenance of several people.


As a working student, I was able to develop a sense of responsibility towards my work and school duties. I learned how to balance my time; despite the difficulty of the tasks I have to do, my working student days taught me how to motivate myself and persevere to achieve my objectives. With this character, I believe I have the right attitude to pursue pharmacy education; this would greatly help me overcome all challenges the course has in store for me. With all these keys combined, I strongly believe that I have the basic requirement to be accepted in a pharmacy school and begin my journey as a future pharmacist.


 


 


 


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top