> > Dear Ivy,
> >
> > I have submitted my apply for assignment in your website 2 times, but can not
> > success, Can you allow me to give you my assignment question, please help me
> > to finished this assignment , about 3,000 words, need time on/before 15
> > April, 08. I have write the question as following , as well as attached
> > useful information which is provide to me from my school ( hope it can help).
> > Please confirm receive my this e-mail, and let me know how to pay money to
> > you.
> >
> > Question :
> >
> > – Quality Function Deployment (FAD) is a tool that has been successfully
> > employed by many well-known organizations in the development of new products
> > and services.
> >
> > A). Apply the FAD model to a product or service within your organisation.
> > (60%)
> >
> > B). Reflecting on your own application of the FAD model, comment on the
> > utility of the model and highlight the
> > problems that you encountered in its application. (20%)
> >
> > C). One of often cited benefits of FAD is that it facilities communication,
> > coordination, and team working, between the various functions within the
> > organisation during the product / service development process. Reflecting
> > upon the prevailing culture, structure, and management style, within your
> > organisation, discuss the ease with which FAD could be implemented within
> > your organisation. (20%)
> >
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Jonnie



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top