Professional Objectives and Interests


 


            My selected field is international relations and diplomacy. From the very beginning of my secondary education, I am really interested in the relationship of countries, roles of corporations, government agencies, non-government agencies and other stakeholders in the overall economic and social condition of the world. I am interested on how this somewhat complicated and knotty relationships and connections influence the performance of each other, and how the stakeholders continue to manage their day-to-day operations and performance.


            First of all, I am from a family with political background. Some of the family members are politician or have a position in the government, elected or appointed, while I have some family members who are into laws. With this, I grew up hearing information about the different laws, rules, regulations and policies about different aspects of the economy, politics, environment as well as social aspect of the country. In addition, I came to realize that each and every stakeholder in the entire world have their roles and responsibilities in order to maintain the systematized order of society.


            With this, my interest grows, which pushed and motivated me to do further researches and studies regarding the subject matter. After this, I realize the complexity of relationship between organizations and stakeholders in one country, at the same time; I came to realize more complexities in the international arena. There are many political and public policy issues which directly or indirectly influences the lives of people and performance of organizations in the world. This includes issues related to trade agreements up to the visa requirements and even up to issues of taxes and tariffs. In addition, there are also different subjects that are interesting for me which include peace studies, arms control, human trafficking as well as different economic, social and political issues related with the lives of people.


            I also believe that different changes and improvement in the world of politics providing and turning into nation-based business and public policies obsolete and out-of-date. Thus, the connections between economies and politics of different countries, together with the concerns of the world towards the planet, have resulted to the rise of new educational needs that will focus on the international environment.


            As a result, these changes made me think and perceived that diplomacy and international relations is indeed a very interesting topic and subject, which will help me in order to fully develop my analytical and diplomacy skills.


            With all of these, I believe that my education in AVVS will be helpful because it offers a unique blend and mix of academic education in terms of international relations and political sciences with practical education as well as training in the different areas of negotiation and diplomacy. This is because it offers issues related to the complicated fight and battle for the rights of animal. This issue is considered as important aspect in my field because of the differences between the rules, regulations and policies of different countries regarding the rights of animals. With this, it will help me to practice my analytical and diplomacy skills, which will make me a better me in the future.


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top