I’m currently studying body therapy and I need to hand in a piece of essay/thesis with 4000 words(can write any topic regarding to what I am studying) for attending the exams. The following are some of the ideas or heading I have been thinking of. Please let the writer to alter or make up new headings, sub-headings and title for me from their professional experiences. To make the whole paper looks professional and beautifully related to the topic. I also need some photographs and illustrations include with the paper, and make it looks interesting and easily readable. The essay/thesis needs to include: Table of Contents Introduction (not less than 200 words) Body – History and definition of Spa, its development,current philosophy of the spa movement, benefits and limitations of spa treatment -Types of Spa, e.g. Resort spa,medical spa, destination spa, day spa, cruiseship spa, club spa, home spa etc -Range of different treatments use in spa, techniques include body wrap, hot oil body treatments, hot stone massage, hydro therapy etc -Equipment that use in a spa, e.g. Vichy shower, Scotch hose – Design of spa include temperature, environment, rooms, odour, good communication from spa therapists -Contra-indications, special needs, treatment recommendations including pre and post treatments, treatment plans, and workplace practice and procedures -Benefit of spa treatments,spa etiquette, spa health and safety, hygiene and matainance -marketing & operational procedures, retailing Conclusion (not less than 200 words) References – I need referencing using the Harvard System(Author-Date-Page) – At least 5 different references – Do not need footnoting – Do not mark page number to Table of Contents and Reference page Thank you very much and attend my concerns immediately. Please email or contact me if there is anything I am not written clearly. Regards, P. L. Hong Kong



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top