Career Aspiration of Being a Management Trainee of a Bank


I expect to be able to acquire not just the necessary KSAs (knowledge, skills and attitudes) but also the confidence in applying theories in real-life situations especially in aspects of rotational training, hand-on experience involvement and focused skill development. The competence and expertise obtained through the bank’s management training program will enable me to match personal KSAs with KSAs required for being a bank professional – as a career. Realizing this, I anticipate learning to develop capabilities through exposure to different departments and their management teams, daily departmental processes and other responsibilities for various project assignments within the bank. Simply, apart from gaining the literacy about the management aspect of a financial institution, the completion of the program will endow me to be more competitive in the field and to achieve better employment prospects. I am confident that the program can provide me the avenue that I need in becoming a proficient bank manager.


 


Career Aspiration of Working in a Commercial Bank


            It is of my best belief that modern commercial banks are in need of effective and proactive bank employees. This is because as companies grow in size and complexity, challenges and opportunities are encountered, and so the necessity for more efficient bank professionals multiple. Realistically, it is expected that there are many obstacles onward the path to success both for the commercial bank and the employees. I expect that working in a commercial bank will provide me with the experience that I need prior to assuming performing roles in other careers through acquiring exposure in international banking and financial system. My aspiration in working in a commercial bank are simply to make solid contributions to the success of the business and to broaden my horizon through continuing my career in branch management, other lending services such as mortgage and consumer, investment management and trusts services and operations.


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top