“I found that statistics used more reasoning and logic skills than the mathematics courses I had previously taken. The more I did statistics, the more I liked the “alternative” application of mathematics that it provided. I especially liked being able to use a lot of data and a little common sense to figure out problems.” –


 


As for myself, I am always interested to explore useful discoveries that involves the world of analyzing orders and sequences of numbers although not all individuals are fascinated of the fact that statistics within business is a major function in business marketing processes relating greatly to Economics and Finance as reflected through various statistical studies that has influenced my ambition to go further with my goals having my faith as my weapon to inculcate values and potentials to others along with the important changes involved in the process. Thus, I always have the desire to be an advocate of statistical study in various companies in the future with the effort of improving and instilling the undying contribution of statistics for the application of learning ways through vision found in Economics and Finance as a whole functionality within business-related situations as it really matters to achieve a stable success in the society.


 


 


 


 


Furthermore, job opportunities in statistics are projected to remain favorable in the future because of the fact that, the U.S. economy continues to produce jobs using quantitative literacy and analyses, increasing the numbers of statisticians duly required and sectors need the value of statistics in management, product quality, pharmaceutical research and data processing services, risk assessment and most in marketing. Another is that, reputable colleges and universities need statistical research and consulting. In passion and great aim to be able to mold my experiences, I am challenged to use data from designed trials to discover results about a particular problem in a variety of fields through combining technical training skills with the knowledge of the field within which they are working to produce valuable results.  My proposed course of study as I am planning to start in summer 2007 soon after I will be completing the core courses, I will have to take basically statistical models related in finance and economics. I wanted to focus on finance and economics not just because I have a good background on it but instead, I want to unveil at the same time reveal to the business society what I am capable of doing when it deals to the compound stages of statistics process and contexts that will determine my role in the business world and contribute something unique when it comes to the joy and fulfillment of serving deserving companies and organizations in the near future upon completing my graduate studies.


 


 


Finance and Economics is an integral part that every aspect of organization should possess and that I do believe, statistics plays a vital role in every bit of the process like in interpreting numeric figures involved in analyzing financial reports, it is very evident that statistics should be applied along the way. On the hand, in the field of economics statistics is needed to provide justifiable assumptions and implications that are involved in tables, graphs and diagrams such as about inflation and cash flow rates relating to stock market within the globalize business measures respectively. It is my honor to focus on such branches because I believe that learning never stops that, it is a continuous process not only applicable to the four walls of the classroom but it is everywhere and as long as the influence of statistics is needed by the greater society then, I shall continue to soar high and hopefully reach my goals. Upon graduation, I also dreamed to achieve a good career in statistics-business related because I believe that in order to achieve success in the competitive world of business industry, statistics is used to quantify the extent of variation in customers’ needs and wants by means of designing experiments for new products, conduct focus groups and sample surveys to gather consumer feedbacks and doing field experiments in test markets to determine product viability and marketability being used to analyze sales data and predict future trends.


 


 


 


Bachelor of Economics & Finance has captivated me not just because I have a solid background in support but it is really a motivation for me to really took up Economics and Finance because of the human-oriented, challenging and meaningful nature it has for students also involving professional financial management services that can help people to alleviate the problems, as it safeguard their way of living in creating a stable living environment. I always dream of pursuing Finance and Economics with direct and useful application to the statistical knowledge in order for me to enhance my abilities so that I can be always prepared to serve the people and the society uniquely through imparting to them the things I will be learning in terms of furthering my studies and in a way be able  to prevent certain financial, business and economic problems that may be present in many aspect relating to business and basically become a strong factor in advancing the frontiers of statistics and mathematics through better business concepts and theories in statistics research and study.


 


 


 


 


 


 


Moreover, I agree that language and communication skills are important for the realization of this goal and I am positive that I can exercise my function in the society at this prestigious University. Also, I want to develop my ability to explain such matters clearly and concisely that requires knowledge of grammar and comprehensive writing skills as colleges and universities will continue in focusing through the crucial presence of statistics in different areas of studies involved and that opportunities for advancement are competitive and reflects the current demands and applications for statistics as a part of the real world today and in the future. Furthermore, there is a need for such courses that cover packages and should not carry academic credit but neither should they carry the enormous fees of business enterprises. I am sometimes amazed at how relevant topics and basic principles have changed the people and this indicates that the fundamentals of statistics are essential in helping master and keeping such in the proper place. My passion to pursue graduate school major in statistics, I agree that, there is really a need for me to continue to learn more as to what integrates statistics in business regarding the worth impact for such study as this is effective throughout the process of realizing my aspirations in life.


 


 


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top