Discussion


 


 A critical analysis of Islamic bank in Knowledge management practices according to my literature review.


 


Also i need to discuss the following research questions given below:


 


Questions about Islamic bank approach to knowledge management:


 


1. How important is knowledge management to the success of islamic bank?


 


2. What is banks understanding of knowledge management?


 


Questions about managing knowledge at Islamic bank:


 


1. How important is the process of managing knowledge to Islamic bank?


2. How effectively islamic bank is using its knowledge in practice?


3. How does Knowledge Management fit to the organization’s strategy?


4. What are the benefits can be achieved from a good knowledge management system?


 


Questions about the organization environment:


 


1. How is bank’s culture helping or hindering the management of knowledge?


2. Has bank got the right infrastructure to support Knowledge Management (in the terms of IT and structure)?


3. Has banks got the most appropriate corporate behavior to support a Knowledge Management system?


4. Which system would be the most appropriate to the banking sector?


 


I am sending you the literature review, methodolgy and findings. if u need anything else you can contact me. Hope you will accept my kind request. Please let me know when you can send me this. If I like this I need conclusion as well as recomendations.



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top