Please provide us with a summary of your personal and family background. Include information about your parents and siblings, where you grew up, and perhaps a highlight or a special memory of your youth. (Limit to 2 pages.)



I grew up in a poor family; my father was just an employee in a small company. He taught us his principle in life, “boys be ambitious and never give up.” He did not want his children to put an end on achieving their goals just because of poverty. Poverty was never a hindrance for him. This principle resulted to the success of my siblings; they became bosses of their companies. However, some of them face the real facts of life.  My eldest brother operated a restaurant, but soon he died last year. My second to the oldest brother was running a computer company; however the company is now facing bankruptcy. My third oldest brother is currently managing a sushi restaurant. My older brother is now running a tomb company. Finally, I have a sister who is a wife of a CEO in a construction company, though; she stays at home taking care of her family.



            I am trying my best to realize my goal. I studied very well when I was still a student. In the 10th grade I was elected as the Vice President of the class. Then became the president of the class during the 11th grade, however, in High school I consider myself as an extrovert because of a very bad experience. When I was in the 11th grade, I used to take a lunch box with me, all of the students prepared lunch boxes at that time. On school day, when I was eating with my friends, a rich friend approached me and said “get out of here. You always bring a terrible lunch as compared with other lunches. I don’t want to eat with you.” So I had to go to the corner and eat alone because I am poor. As a result of this bad memory, I studied to achieve my dream much more than other students. At last, in 1996, I entered to the Korea Military Academy, which I can be proud of for only superior students are able to go in this school and free of total tuitions. Though this memory is not a highlight or special memory of my youth, this memory helped to guide my life. I will establish an enterprise, based on this moral; human has the priority over the money, in the near future.



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top