Date


 


Name of the Person


Position


Organization/Institution


Address


 


 


Dear Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. __________________,


 


Re: Application for Funding for a BBA Online Degree


 


I,  am applying for funding for an intended BBA online degree. It has been my personal and professional goal to gain a degree that will enhance my skills. However, my current financial resources are not sufficient enough to support the completion of this intended degree.


 


Through this correspondence, I am humbly applying for financial support. I am very much willing to submit myself for mutual agreement or any contracted policy provided that it is beneficial and fair to both parties involved.


I believe that learning is a lifetime process. Through this intended degree and the help of the funding that I am applying for, I will be able to develop my skills and learn new ones that I can use in my field of specialization.


 


With high hopes, I am waiting for positive result from your respective office. Should you need some documents or anything as requirement, please notify. I am ready for any appointment if needed.


 


Thank you very much!


 


 


Respectfully yours,


 


 



Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top